A)countries that need to declare AMS are: the United States, Canada, Mexico (where the U B)nited States does not need to declare ISF regulations must be provided to US Customs 48 hours before sailing, or a USD5000 fine, AMS fee of 25 dollars / ticket, modified 40 dollars / ticket).
Countries required to declare ENS are: All EU members, ENS costs $ 25-35 / ticket.
B) countries where wooden packaging requires fumigation are: Australia, United States, Canada, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Israel, Brazil, Chile, Panama.
C) countries: Cambodia, Canada, UAE, Doha, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka.
D) Indonesia stipulates that the final consignee must have the right to import and export, otherwise the import cannot be cleared. So it takes about a month to modify the bill of lading.
E) Saudi Arabia stipulates that all goods imported to Saudi Arabia must be shipped on pallets and packaged with printed origin and shipping marks.
And since 25 February 2009, all inbound goods not shipped in violation of the regulations will be fined SAR1,000 (US $ 267) / 20 ‘and SAR1,500 (US$400) / 40′, respectively. The the by the the themselves.
F) Brazil states that:
- accepts only the full set of three original bills of lading that cannot be modified, must show the amount of freight (only USD or euro), and does not accept the “TO ORDER” bill of lading, showing the contact information of the consignee (telephone, address);
- must display the consignee’s CNPJ number on the bill of lading (the consignee must be a registered company), and the consignee must be a company registered at the destination customs;
- can not be paid, can not collect more money in the port of destination, wood packaging to be smoked, so the box quotation is needed to pay more attention to.
G) Mexico Regulations:
- to declare AMS bill of lading, display product code and provide AMS information and packing list invoice;
- Notify displays third party notifications, generally a forwarder or CONSIGNEE agent;
- SHIPPER shows real consignor and CONSIGNEE shows true consignee;
- product name can not display the total name, to display the detailed product name;
- Number of parts: The required display of detailed parts. Example: 1PALLET contains 50 boxes of goods, not only 1 PLT, must display 1 pallet containing 50 cartons;
- bill of lading to show the origin of the goods, the bill of lading after the bill of lading produces at least USD200 fine.
H) Chile Note: Chile does not accept the discharge bill of lading, the wood packaging should be smoked.
I) Panama Note: discharge bill are not accepted, wood packaging should be smoked, packing list and invoice are provided; 1. Goods to PANAMA via COLON FREEZONE (Cologne Free Trade Zone) must be stacked and forklift operation, the weight of a single piece shall not exceed 2000KGS;
J) COLOMBIA Note: Freight amount must be shown (only USD or euro) on the bill of lading).
K) India: Warning: regardless of FOB or CIF, whether the bill of lading is ” TOORDER OF SHIPPER" (instructed bill of lading), with the name of the Indian customer displayed on the BILL OFENTRY (Import Declaration List) and IGM (Import Goods List), you have lost the right of goods, regardless of the bill of lading, so you must pay 100% advance as possible.
- guests must pay in time, or you are long-term cooperation, otherwise it is recommended to make money first! Or to get over 75% in advance.
- goods arrive at the port must be two urge: one urge guests to pay, two urge guests to pick up the goods! Otherwise, after the goods to the port or station, no one picked up the goods by the customs, or you have to pay the high cost at the same time the guests through the relationship can make free goods, this market sometimes is reasonable or unclear!
- given the Russians dragging style, must remember, whether it is to advance, or pick goods, or to urge the money.
M) Kenya: The Kenya Standards Authority (KEBS) began implementing the Pre-Export Standards Compliance Verification Plan (PVOC) on 29 September 2005. Therefore, PVOC is pre-shipment validation since 2005. Products within the PVoC catalog must be given a Certificate of Compliance (CoC) before shipment, a mandatory customs clearance document in Kenya, without which the goods will be denied entry upon arrival at the Kenyan port.
- conducts the pre-shipment inspection and supervision work for the goods exported to Egypt.
- whether commercial inspection is legally required or not, customers are required to provide replacement certificate or voucher, official power of attorney, box bill, invoice or contract.
- takes the certificate change voucher (order) to the Commercial Inspection Bureau for the customs clearance form (the legal commercial inspection can get the customs clearance form in advance), and then make an appointment with the specific time of the Commercial Inspection Bureau to the warehouse for supervision. (Ask the local Commodity bureau a few days in advance)
- After the staff of the will take photos of the empty box, and then check the number of boxes of each goods, check one box one ticket, and take one ticket, know all finished, and then go to the commercial inspection bureau to change the customs clearance order, and then you can arrange customs declaration.
- For about 5 working days after customs clearance, go to the Commercial Inspection Bureau to get the inspection certificate before the destination port. With this certificate can foreign customers handle the customs clearance work in the destination port.
- For all goods exported by to Egypt, the corresponding documents (certificate of origin and invoice) must be certified to the Egyptian Embassy in China, the sealed documents and pre-shipment inspection certificates can be cleared at the destination port of Egypt, and the Embassy shall be approved after customs declaration or after the export data are determined.
- Egyptian Embassy certification is about 3-7 working days, and about 5 working days for the pre-shipping inspection certificate. Other customs declaration and commercial inspection can consult the local authorities. Market personnel must leave their own safety scope time to operate accordingly when talking about customers.
Post time: Jul-08-2021