Taking into account the ambient temperature of 40℃, the high temperature of the motor cannot exceed 120/130℃. High bearing temperature allows 95 degrees.
Motor bearing temperature regulations, causes and treatment of abnormalities
The regulations stipulate that the high temperature of rolling bearings does not exceed 95℃, and the high temperature of sliding bearings does not exceed 80℃. And the temperature rise does not exceed 55°C (the temperature rise is the bearing temperature minus the ambient temperature during the test);
(1) Reason: The shaft is bent and the center line is inaccurate. Deal with; find the center again.
(2) Reason: The foundation screw is loose. Treatment: Tighten the foundation screws.
(3) Reason: The lubricating oil is not clean. Treatment: Replace the lubricating oil.
(4) Reason: The lubricating oil has been used for too long and has not been replaced. Treatment: Wash the bearings and replace the lubricating oil.
(5) Reason: The ball or roller in the bearing is damaged.
Treatment: Replace with new bearings. According to the national standard, F-level insulation and B-level assessment, the temperature rise of the motor is controlled at 80K (resistance method) and 90K (component method). Considering the ambient temperature of 40°C, the high temperature of the motor cannot exceed 120/130°C. The high bearing temperature is allowed to be 95 degrees. Use an infrared detection gun to measure the temperature of the outer surface of the bearing. Empirically, the high point temperature of a 4-pole motor cannot exceed 70°C. For the motor body, there is no need to monitor. After the motor is manufactured, under normal circumstances, its temperature rise is basically fixed, and it will not change abruptly or continuously increase with the operation of the motor. The bearing is a vulnerable part and needs to be tested.
Post time: Jul-01-2021